Happines Expression

Thursday, January 6, 2011

  • HAPPINES EXPRESSION
Happines Expression is an expression that is used to show that someone or people are glad have excited feeling's.




What is happines ??
  • It's important to first understand term "happiness" refers to the emotion, mood and state of happiness.. However, researches generally study the more enduring "state"..
  • Expression happiness is used to expression happiness feelings when we are succesful to do something..
We can show happiness expression by :
  1. word
  2. gestures
To express your happiness:
  • I'm happy
  • Great !
  • I like it..
  • I'm so glad that you..
  • I'm happy to hear that...
Example :

Tira   : "Hi..... Reny... Oh yeah, i want to say happy birthday to you, Ren... I hope you can get the
            best for your life.."
Reny : "Thanks, Tira..."
Tira   : "What do you get from your birthday...??"
Reny : "Fantastic... I get a necklace from my parent's..."
Tira   : "Oh,, i'm happy to hear that..

0 komentar: